Help naming this kit

I’m also not a fan of Saskia or Liam. They’re derpy/awkward looking and not even the slightest bit cute to me.

2 Likes

I love him… you did absolutely wonderful.

1 Like

Wow I can’t believe how big that kit is!

2 Likes

Definitely love him.

1 Like

Maven is tiny. But even so, Liam is huge. I dressed mine in size 18 months. And size 4 shoes.

2 Likes

Thank you . I’m trying to resist buying him at this moment, till I sell a baby or 2 , But I am gonna give in. :laughing:

1 Like

He’s huge. But he paints easily. And I personally like him better in person than in pics. He has extremely realistic limbs.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone. Every time people see Liam, they love him. He is very realistic, even with Vampire teeth. He is easy to paint and it was fun watching him come to life. I’m looking forward to painting another Toddler because of him. I do pick him up on occasion to give that big boy a hug. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I love that look on your granddaughter’s face :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hey Summer, nice to see you back! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: :slightly_smiling_face:

She had just watched me put the doll together. As I was packing that giant head full of stuffing was saying “ooohhh!” So that look on her face…I’m pretty sure she’s saying “hee hee! My new friend has fluff for brains.” :grin:

Liam is one kit I can’t get into. Too big, the expression, idk what it is. There another one Li Lopez. Not crazy about that one either. Must be the expression. Has to be.

1 Like

I feel same way about Liam, but I think of ear infection!

3 Likes