Help naming this kit

Hello, I’m looking for help finding the name of this kit.
Work was done by someone else and doll belongs to someone.
I saw and loved it. Now , I don’t know anything about it. Thank you

1 Like

Oh dear lord

Kit I think is Liam by Bonnie brown

5 Likes

Thank you , so much . I wanna try to get this one for me.

He’s a giant! Here he is next to my 13 month old granddaughter. :joy:

8 Likes

I want a Liam, but he’s too big for me to paint because of my carpal tunnel.:disappointed:
Not liking those eyes, but the fangs look cool.

2 Likes

You’ve been on my mind, so glad to have you on here again, I was hoping you were doing alright, it seems like its been a couple of months since you shared your wisdom.

3 Likes

My hands did hurt after holding those giant limbs to paint. :confused:

1 Like

My Liam is a Vampire too, I think he is perfect for it.
He was bitten on the neck by my first Reborned Doll and Vampire, lol.

6 Likes

Yep, definitely Liam. He makes an awesome vampire!

2 Likes

Liam is so cute with top teeth in general. It helps with his dazed look imo

4 Likes

It is Liam Brown, poor little guy.

1 Like

I may be the only one who doesn’t love Liam or Saskia. I did paint a Saskia and she turned out great but there is something about those kits that makes me feel like I just got off a spinny ride.

4 Likes

I’m not a big fan either. I don’t like the gaping mouths and Saskias pointing finger.

3 Likes

Liam always looks so depressed, not just sad, but I guess he has good reason in this scenario!

3 Likes

Your so sweet! Life’s been a little crazy I’m hoping things get back to some sort of normal soon

2 Likes

Lol I didn’t really like saskia until I painted her… now in smitten :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’d love to paint a liam to go with her but he does look a little dopey

2 Likes

I love it.

1 Like

I didn’t like Saskia for about the first year she was out and then I saw one that I fell in love with and decided to paint her. She was the first doll I painted with air dry and I love her, she’s one of my favorites. Funny how things work out isn’t it?

3 Likes

No, I have no interest in either. I’m not even sure I’d paint a Saskia for a custom. I’m not sure I could put enough positive energy in

4 Likes

I don’t like either of them either. They both look like they have bad head colds, especially Liam. And Saskia looks like he’s frozen in an awkward expression. But Saskia is popular. I’ve made 3 custom Saskia recently but I won’t make any more. The kit takes paint beautifully but I’m done making kits I don’t like!

3 Likes