Help me decide which outfit (picture added)

I just knew for sure that cutie would be a boy. Now that I’ve finished n styled the hair. He could also be a she. I can’t decide which outfit to,put on him/her to take pictures in when I get a chance. Which outfit would you choose?

3 Likes

I love the first one!

1 Like

They’re all cute, but I’d pick the second one. With the short sleeves and pants you can show off more of your baby!

1 Like

I’m with @AnnieSokay :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The first one. :blush:

1 Like

Number 3.

1 Like

Definitely the first one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love purple so #2

1 Like

I like purple too. :blush:

They’re all cute. I’d pair the short purple pants with the LOVE shirt. I really like ruffles. What skin tone does he/she have? Sometimes I choose an outfit with a particular doll in mind, and when I put it on, it’s not the most flattering and I have to choose something else.

1 Like

And there you have it. Purple pants and love shirt! Love that idea! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

He/she is a chocolate brown.

4 Likes

I love your idea on the outfit.

1 Like

Beautiful skin tones. Can’t wait to see her finished. I think the LOVE shirt or the turquoise top would look the best on her. Try them all before you decide.

1 Like

Such beautiful skin tone. I vote for outfit #3. I think it would look beautiful with the skin tone. Try them all on with different combinations of the outfits.

2 Likes

I still say #1! Lol.
Sometimes I find shirts with wording can distract viewers from the baby’s face…they get distracted by trying to read the shirt. All the outfits are adorable, but if you’re wanting to photograph her to showcase your work and introduce her, let her face and your work be the focal point, not the shirt.
They are all cute choices though, so I’m sure whatever you pick will be beautiful. :heart: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now that I see her skin tone I agree with Tessa!! Number uno 1 lol

1 Like

My first choice was one but after seeing skin lol I choose two

1 Like

Purple gets my vote😍

1 Like

1st one :heart: I think it will go with the lovely skin tone perfectly

1 Like