Help Me Choose!

I like the first one. The third is nice but the text in the banner is hard to read, and you don’t want that on a logo. The second one has too many distractions around it.
The first one is simple, but cute and very clear. It looks the most professional to me. I also really like the little heart o.

1 Like

1 Like

3 catches the eye the best to me

1 Like

I like #2, it’s the easiest to read and is framed nicely.

1 Like

#2 but they are all nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 is hard to see the name. I like1 or 2

1 Like

I like number 2.

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Thank you ladies, I’ve tallied up all the feedback and considered everyone’s thoughts of each design of the designs. I’ll post the final look.

1 Like

They are all very appealing but I agree, I love #2!

1 Like

Yes, sometimes change is good but based on the consensus…my current logo was by far the most popular. Therefore, the logo was tweaked just a little to give it a fresh look. I thank you all for your help! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Babycrazyforever @EnchantedOrphanage @Mommarobin @Vanniek @Skylar @Evee @teacupbears @YelenaRey @lynn @jeanhai

12 Likes

@PhotographyForLife @MMER @AGivensBaby @Bec1273 @vcasborn @cajuncuties @Miss_Kitty @CarolinaCuties @debbie1 @AnnieSokay

Final look above.

7 Likes

@LisaLynn @Mrslicon @Bethany @EmOh @katieperry @yackyquacky

Final look is above.

1 Like

Love the tweaks! Beautiful logo choice :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Love it, the tweaks definitely enhanced the look.

1 Like

The new look looks great!

1 Like

Looks beautiful it just needed that little tweak to make it perfect :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I really like it.

1 Like

I really like the look with the new tweeks.

1 Like

New tweaks sorry misspelled.

1 Like