Help identifying kits with JD on them

Trying to figure out what kits I have. I usually get BB ones so it’s easy to identify those. But I have two kits I can’t remember who made. One is a fairy with JD891 that is 18-19” long maybe. The other is a big, big kit that says JD779 with a full body that goes over a cloth body. I thought maybe Cradle but don’t see it. Lol and of course I don’t remember how to add photos on here.

For adding photos click on - see picture below

Or on an iPhone use the bottom pic icon on the bottom right.

Thanks for the help! Bottom photo is Elf

1 Like

First one is Pilar.

1 Like

Is it Flynn? (elf)

Yeah, I have the Pilar kit (your top picture). She’s a cutie!

Lol, I have no idea when I ordered her. Been at least two years since I got sidetracked painting acrylic paintings. One of those “huh” moments since I’m not crazy about her tongue. She sure looks bigger than 22”

Pilar is a sold out limited edition kit. Her value should continue to go up. And Flynn might be sold out now too. I’m not sure. I haven’t checked.

1 Like

Yes, both identified! Thanks so much! I still like Flynn at least. So far, I have Pilar, Flynn, Sydney, 4 Clydes, 2 Kimikos, 2 Presley Awakes, Presley Asleep, June and more…I’ll never do some of them because there are always new kits plus too many other hobbies. Plus two prepainted, rooted babies from years ago by BB and on and on. Anyone else ever feel like having a clearance sale so you don’t feel guilty about the ones in the box? Maybe Pilar will grow on me as I paint her

1 Like

I bought the last Pilar at Sandie’s and lost her coa. I have no idea how. I keep the coa’s all together. :sob:

1 Like

Aww. Well that’s better than me. I bought the last one from Irresistibles and I have the COA but can’t find the kit. :woman_facepalming:t2:
But I have another Pilar kit too so I’m currently painting it. But the one I’m missing has a full torso too. I have no idea where she is hiding. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Oh no! I’m sorry you can’t find her. I’ve lost parts lol I don’t get it. I try so hard for this not to happen :joy:. I wanted to sell her with her coa

I guess if I can’t find my kit I can send you the COA. That might jinx the kit into coming out of hiding. :rofl:

3 Likes

But then I’ll find my coa :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes