Help finding hair

Hi everyone!
I have a customer that loves the hair style on this beautiful (not my work) baby june (not sure who made her- she’s beautiful!)
She wants dark brown in this length.
I have some fine adult that would be amazing, but not sure it’s long enough or that I have enough.
Could some please link me to some sources that have hair like this available?
Maybe human or adult mohair… not sure
Thanks in advance!
Hugs Katie

4 Likes

That June looks so real! I’ve recently bought some mohair from Hair4DollsRU on Etsy. It’s beautiful hair-soft, shiny, silky, fairly straight and very inexpensive even with shipping. She makes it to order. The only downside is she’s in Russia so it takes awhile to get it. I think it’s worth it.

3 Likes

I’m glad she found someone, I told her that I wasn’t going to do another one. I just can’t do customs right now, too much stress for me. Try Heike Politz, HP Babylocks, on Facebook. She has toddler hair now, she also has curly hair, it’s what I used on my June. I wouldn’t order from Hair4DollsRU because she can take up to a month to ship but I love her hair and have been using it for a year now.

1 Like

Oh did you talk to this person too? I have not had any custom orders and I had an extra June in my stash.

1 Like

Oh and did you make the June in the photo? She is amazing! I love her so much! Thank you for the hair suggestions!!

1 Like

No, that one is not mine but mine has longer hair. She emailed me but I honestly thought she was another time waster the way she worded her message so I kinda blew her off but I don’t have an extra kit and, like I said, I should not be doing anymore customs right now. I’m glad she found you… I saw your custom order on reborns the day after I spoke to her. My June is on here and on reborns under my nursery… Reborns by Zebra. I’d post it but I’m in Paris today to get my kids their new passports. I only have my phone and my pictures are on my laptop :wink:

1 Like

Thank you!! I will have to check out her shop!’

I just purchased this kit from BB and it looks so REAL! It’s my first Realborn kit. As for the hair it looks like human hair , really fine. Maybe from a young child. You can find that on ebay.

1 Like