Hello, I'm new to the forum & New to reborning

Hello everyone:

Sorry I haven’t quite figured this forum out yet so I’m not sure if I am posting under the correct topic.

So a little about me. I share this particular “story” often:
My name is Cierra. I am a full time college student. I discovered the world and art of reborning when I was just 15 years old by accident. I didn’t even know what reborns were actually called let alone the process of how they were create at the time. It sparked my interest ever since. A few years after discovering them, I rediscovered once again by mistake. Maybe it wasn’t after all!

Months after research and purchasing my first reborn, I decided to create my own. I’ve always loved art and creating things so reborning came natural and is another form of art to me. I’m always studying and researching reborning to stay updated and to improve.

I have officially only created 1 reborn. I believe I’ve practiced on or attempted a total of 3 or 4. They were like my failed attempts or learning mistakes. I melted the little limbs on my first kit which was the Cozy kit. I am currently creating about 3 atm.

Sorry this is rather long. I joined this forum in the hopes of learning more about reborning and meeting new people who have the same interest. I will be sharing my 1st reborn in the reborn show case section and my work in progress in that area. Thank you for reading.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum Cierra. I love your name. I think you will find the people here very helpful and very kind. Everyone is willing to share knowledge freely, so if you have any questions, just ask them You will get a plethora of answers. (thought I’d use a college word to a college girl, LOL) This forum is very easy and yes, you posted in the right place.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum Cierra. What a beautiful name! You will like it here. Everyone is patient and kind and willing to help. I saw your baby post and you really did nice work.

2 Likes

Hi cierra​:wave:t2::wave:t2::wave:t2::wave:t2:
You will LOVE it here, these ladies are the best! You will learn TONS!!! Nice to meet you!:baby:t3:

1 Like

Nice to meet you as well. Thank you for the welcome.

Thank you all for the welcome.

welcome to the family its a great place to learn and grow with a bunch of great and helpful people all around

1 Like

Welcome Cierra! This is a great group of people to learn from. They have taught me lots!!

I would love to be able to quit my job just so I can reborn more, and continue my education. I am also a full time college student even tough I am 44 years old LOL

Happy reborning! :slight_smile:

~Mandy

1 Like

Welcome, Cierra! This is a wonderful group that’s full of help and support…with plenty of laughs along the way. :smiley: :laughing:

2 Likes

Welcome Cierra…This is a great place and you will find that the all the ladies here are very friendly, kind and quick to help…Look forward to seeing more of your post… :smile:

2 Likes

Welcome Cierra, I’m glad you picked us to journey with, There are wonderful ladies here to help in any way they can, all you have to do is ask. So nice to have you with us. Be sure to post pictures, we love pictures here!

3 Likes

Hello Cierra and welcome to our forum! My name is Emily, with Bountiful Baby. Feel free to tag me (@EmilyBB) or ask any questions you have about our forum, website or products at anytime!

Thanks!
Emily

1 Like

Hi Cierra
Nice to meet you ! My name is Jean and I am from British Columbia , Canada . You will love it here ! I joined not so long ago , and have been given such a wonderful , warm welcome ! If you love babies like we do , you will have a great time here ! If you have questions , just ask as this forum is a wealth of information !

1 Like