Hello, I'm new here!

I have just joined this forum… I belong to other forums like doll-fan, and wanted to explore to on to other communities as well… I would like to get to know everyone :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Hello, I’m Jeni! I’m new here too! Nice to meet you :smile:

3 Likes

Hello. I’m Cindy from Kentucky. Welcome to the forum. :blush:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome! Glad you’ve joined us. I’m Bette And I live in Birmingham, AL and have been reborning since 2013. I have Heartstrings Nursery.

2 Likes

Hi guys im in NY. welcome to the forum! You will see there’s plenty of kind, helpful people here.

2 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Taylor I’m from Minnesota! Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Im also from NY! Brooklyn :slight_smile:

Thank you…I’m very glad I decided to join, everyone seems very nice :slight_smile: :heart:

WOW! You are so close I’m in Queens. No one else here seem to be from NY if I’m mistaken. I asked before

Wow, you really are…Ive been in other forums and couldnt ever find another doll maker/collector around my area…how exciting! :slight_smile: Do you make babies yourself?

1 Like

Hi! I am Maddie!

1 Like

Where in Alabama are you?

Welcome, I am Annette, I have been addicted to reborning since March 2016. I live in NC but will be moving in a few months.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Close to Flat Rock?

Welcome

2 Likes

Me too I asked one time on here if anybody wanted to do a reborn paint and sip but noone was in the area. Yes I make babies I am on a hiatus until after February (delivery)

3 Likes

yep, I found 1 from Minnesota i believe and i’m like 99% sure she moved :confused:

2 Likes

Welcome!!!

1 Like