Helena Jane

That is one beautiful baby. What a happy face.

1 Like

:smiley::heart:️ I’ll do brows tomorrow​:smiley: thank you guys!!!

1 Like

She’s looking great!!!

1 Like

I love you too, Nikki. You always energize me! But I’m sorry. I don’t have the patience to put all those hearts on this post like you do on yours, LOL! When I start photographing my babies for reborns.com, I’ll post a pix of my unfinished Nikkita. It onlys seems fair. I hope to work on her a bit today as I have finished the hair on my Presley awake.

2 Likes

I am so excited to see! It’s ok Helen… I use enough :heart:️’s for the both of us!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:smiley:

She doesn’t need anything more besides hair, eyebrows and lashes.

2 Likes

This is the part where I need you Jean!!!:weary:

WOW Nikki, I’m Impressed!!! Another little beauty…NO MORE PAINTING NECESSARY (except brows) Everything about her is “SPOT ON” (Aussie for - just right or perfect!) !!!
Love her!!! :smile:

1 Like

Shes a beauty!!! Your doing awesome!

2 Likes

Awwww guys…:slight_smile:️:slight_smile:️:slight_smile:️:slight_smile:️:slight_smile:️:slight_smile:️:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

I THINK I DID THE GLOSS CORRECTLY!!! Holy crap!!! I’m freaking out excited!!! Cross your heels ladies! I hope it works like I think it did!!!

1 Like

Hurray! I’m back to rooting today for sure. Do you think I’ll ever get Nikkita done???

1 Like

Yes! You can do it!!! :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::smiley::heart:

Nice skin tones. Great job​:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

She should be ready to get put together today!!! I am so excited, I couldn’t sleep. Lol this one has been a labor of love. I had to reset her eyes like 20 times :weary:

1 Like

I cannot WAIT to see her finished! Someday, you MAYBE will get to see Nikkita. I keep putting off that hair because it’s so thick and so much rooting…grrr!!!

1 Like

Hopefully, I’ll have pictures tonight!!! :heart:

Jumping up and down in anticipation! (And boy do I look silly at my size and age!!!) :blush:

3 Likes

I bet you look ADORABLE!:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

Just getting a visual. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes