HEAVY HEART: Heaven Has a New Angel šŸ˜¢

This morning, Kat Masgistri, a gifted master doll artist, has passed away. This is shocking news! This is a big loss to our Doll community. My condolences goes out to her family and friends. She will be missed by many! :cry::broken_heart:

11 Likes

:pensive: Does anyone know what happened? She was so youngā€¦ My thoughts and prayers are going out to her family and friends.

5 Likes

So heartbreaking :weary:

1 Like

I donā€™t know who she is but my thoughts and prayers are with her family!

1 Like

I am so upset. Canā€™t see through my tears long enough to paintā€¦ She was a friend. :cry:

5 Likes

My condolences

1 Like

She was a amazing artist! I didnā€™t know her personally but followed her on Facebook. Does anyone know what happened? Not that it matters the world lost a great personšŸ’œ

2 Likes

I was trying to figure that out also. She was so young. Life goes to fast!

1 Like

Wish I would have discovered her before her passing. Wow what a talent in her

1 Like

Not only was she an amazing artist, but a great person in general. Kind and helpful to all, completely down to earth, animal lover, mom of 6, grandmother, and friend to many. She also had a great sense of humor. She will be missed. :frowning:

3 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry for your loss, @DollyPardon and the rest of the doll community. Letā€™s all honor her memory by putting some extra love into the world :heartpulse:

6 Likes

So sorry for your loss and the worldā€™s loss. She was amazing.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s so sad! My condolences are with the family

1 Like

This is so incredibly sad :cry: She was an amazing talent and will be sorely missed in this community. Condolences and prayers to her family.

1 Like

This is truly heartbreaking. I didnā€™t know her personally, but I follow her work very closely and I know how loved and respected she was in the doll world. Judging by the outpouring of love on social media, itā€™s not just the doll community whoā€™s lost a beautiful soul, but the world as a whole. My condolences to her family and friends.

3 Likes

Sheā€™s from my hometown. I havenā€™t heard anything locally. Itā€™s such an incredible loss to our community.

2 Likes

It is really sad! It was the first thing I saw when I awoke yesterday. I know she had many troubles lately. I havenā€™t heard what happened either. My heart breaks for her family.

2 Likes

As silly as this sounds, Iā€™ve been back to her pages several times, just hoping to see ā€œHey, Iā€™m here. This was a mistake.ā€ I think Iā€™m still in shockā€¦ and my days are a bit emptier now without her to chat and joke around with. She has been through a lot in the past yearā€¦ My heart is also breaking for her family right now. Her kids. How crushed they must be. Even her spoiled lap baby of a catā€¦ itā€™s all just so sad. :cry:

2 Likes

Iā€™m so sorryand wish I could make it better. This is the part of life I hate. I hope time makes it a little better. I appreciate everyone on BB and the kindness. Each day is a gift.

2 Likes