Heart broken ink on baby

I have a beautiful Naomi so proud of her. Took her to the medical center today for the nurses to see and some one got ink on her arm. I am going to have to strip her and do her over. I can’t just do an arm. Boo hoo. Sooo sad.

1 Like

You don’t have to strip! You can use acne cream on it. Put some on the spot and set her in the sun. It might take a couple days but it should come off!

2 Likes

Oh, no, Sheila!!! I never thought about that in office situations! Did baby have a blanket? I try to make everyone keep the blanket wrapped around baby while holding but some are so excited they put the blanket down.

1 Like

Yes she had a blanket on but I was with Bill at infusion center and one nurse took off with her. I was sitting with Bill and checked her out after about an hour there and there it was. I tried acetone on the spot(a whole long word the length of the arm) and it is a magic marker type ink it doesn’t come off. I guess I’ll look for a new set of arms for her.That place is depressing enough.

1 Like

Ugh! I know you’re heart must be broken. :sob:

Yes she is listed on your site guess I’ll take her off and I don’t see her in the gallery on BB.

1 Like

Mr clean sponge? :thinking:, a little tiny bit of spray goof off?

Could it become a birthmark with some soften edges…

Is this Naomi from BB? I have some arms you can have.

4 Likes

Wasn’t very nice of them to do that and not say anything. Maybe they didn’t notice but geez… I’m sorry this happened. Was the mark very large?

I don’t think you should strip the whole baby. It should be easy enough to get the arms close to the rest, IMO. Good luck!

3 Likes

I am so sorry to hear … I would at least try the acne cream …it works on ink but i dont know about marker .

Really yes it is Naomi from BB. How much do you need for them?

No it spells hypo something backwards the length of the arm, I thought of that but its 2" long or a little more not a small thing.

Thats what I want to do just the arms or even just the one and match as close as I can it is #29.

1 Like

Not quite sure what you mean in the above?

Do you mean they actually wrote words on the doll when you wrote “hypo”? That’s awful! A dot or dash could be an accident, but writing a word? That nurse needs a talking to… not nice.

That is awful. Can you just redo that one spot and not the whole arm?

Are you freakin’ kidding me?? Someone actually WROTE on her arm?? I thought these were ADULTS, what were they thinking?? Jealous maybe???

1 Like

PM with your address and I will send them to you.

1 Like

I think she means it was laid on something… :frowning:

1 Like

Jenni is right it was an imprint backwards on her, either laid on something or held her against something…The number 29 was her COA number, Bebe

1 Like