Heads up! Summer Rain

I just bought Summer Rain. She’s availtable in the gallery!

15 Likes

They have some seconds too!

just bought her to

2 Likes

I just got her as well! I’m so excited, she’s adorable!

1 Like

Congrats! I think she is so amazingly cute. She just might be a keeper.

1 Like

Got her :wink:

1 Like

So sorry Carrie-Anne. I’m sure she’ll still be there when you get your money back.

I’m definitely keeping her. I hope I can do her justice. I’m new to reborning, so I’m nervous. She will be my third baby, unless I chicken out…lol

1 Like

Don’t chicken out! If she’s anything like Kimberly, she practically paints herself once the vinyl starts taking color. It took quite a few layers to establish my flesh tones on her, but once I did she was so easy. I suspect this one will be similar.

2 Likes

Yay! I hope that means Charlotte is coming soon!

Owen!

I am going to keep mind to she is adorable love her

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up Nimlet, but I have emptied my Paypal today! Hee Hee. I’ve been sitting on that money so long that the minute I started clicking the Paypal button, I couldn’t stop!

1 Like

Wow! How long did they last, like half an hour?

1 Like

I’ll have to grab her later. I’m all out of extra funds since I’ve ordered Kase recently and a couple kits from other places. Is she limited or open edition?

Right after the announcement there was no one on here at all for a few minutes. Then the “bought one” announcements started.

3 Likes

Good then I won’t stress over it too much lol

I got her!!! So happy.

1 Like

She doesn’t have a wrinkled forehead does she?

Oh! I thought you meant forehead wrinkles. I don’t like to do forehead wrinkles, but the pucker between the eyes I love.

2 Likes