Heads 4/13/18

Parts including heads ! also look in seconds because they have heads there as well heres a link to first parts .

2 Likes

A large amount of heads this time I didn’t buy any that would mean I would have to make another baby lol however I did buy a torso I needed .
This is the first order since the site was changed so it was kind of a test to see how checkout and payment method would go .
My opinion ? smooth :smile:

2 Likes

I ordered from the new site and it went very well. I’m very happy with the new site!

1 Like

Yeah I just thought I would throw my opinion out there sometimes you fix something you break something else lol but it went smooth .

1 Like

I bought a gena head and scarlet limbs It seems that prices increased for seconds and heads. As far as transaction and paying-yes smooth.I wonder if there is a section that consolidates all limbs (1st&2nds,arms,legs) I believe i hit every section and found something different pop up in each one. I needed to do little more cross referencing.However, i was able to knock out a couple steps. Next time should be easier. @LillyBellesBabies what heads did you get? I just got the one. It depends on the part and price, sometimes I’ll just wait for the kit to go on sale for a better deal.

1 Like

I didn’t buy any heads I posted because they are pretty well prized when they come up for sale I did however get a Kenzie torso I need one of those.
As to finding the seconds parts I found it helps to just go all down the page to the pink bar and they are listed there along with test limbs, special deals etc.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up lol. I was already on site trying to make a purchase when the items in my cart went off sale. Then while I was trying to figure it out I lost my Priscilla head as well. I wish if you already have it in your car they would honor it. But checking out was smooth.

2 Likes

No problem ! I usually try to hurry up and check out if it is something that might go fast lol it has not happened to me yet but I have heard stories .
I just looked and looks like the heads went good they do have some left in seconds but the others look to be all gone.

I don’t see any. Ugh I need one lol

1 Like

@Vanniek Seconds parts Seconds Vinyl Parts - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)

Geana,Holly,Claire,Baylee and Trey heads and different limbs .

Ty :slight_smile:

Heads are gone. I need some Ashley asleep legs but they don’t have any of those.

1 Like

They had a huge amount today I counted about fifteen different heads perhaps more in the first and second combined and a great deal of limbs.
Looks like they had a lot of sales in that department today sorry you didn’t get the limbs you needed I only bought one item a Kenzi torso.

I Cannot believe what I just did. I placed an order for sleeping Dominic and Forgot to get a head. Who does that? Ugh!! Lol

1 Like

Y’all need to go see how expensive the heads at MacPhearsons are.

2 Likes

I want a couple of cuddle bodies from them :). It’s would be good to offer cuddle babies too :slight_smile: