Have you reborned Kitten

How weird, it works for me. Here it is again. I hope it works better this time. :hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks for the picture. He’s cute. The link still doesn’t work for me. I keep getting the message ‘This site can’t provide a secure connection.’

1 Like

It might be a security issue? I’ll post the pictures here. I want you to see Zachary! Here you go.

12 Likes

I fell in love with her version and I’ve been stalking the sales since!

1 Like

WOW! He’s super cute!

1 Like

He is adorable! And I love his hair and braids.

Thanks @Theara, I use blue, yellow and red washes about 6 then purple and red washes about 3 of each. 1 Green wash, 1 yellow orchre wash and 2 burnt umber washes. :heart:

2 Likes

You’re welcome! Is it ok if I use this with one of my next babies? I’m making a biracial reborn and a ginger reborn. Is that 6 of each?

1 Like

yellow ochre and burnt umber is 1 and 2, look it after the wash and if you want it darker you add more if not and you are happy with the tones then leave it alone.

1 Like

Nice Kittens!

1 Like

This kit looks cute painted biracial

2 Likes

@Msmimi04 I didn’t realize you painted a Kitten already.

1 Like

I haven’t. I had her in the cart, but never brought her. I brought ladybug the other day.

1 Like

Oh, lol!

1 Like

@AnnieSokay , Ladies I am working today but get off 430pm Central time. Are we all ready to start our Ladybugs?

2 Likes

Yep, I gave her a bath last night. I was off on Tuesdays, but I gotta work this evening from 5 to 8. So I’ll be ready when I get home. How will we be doing this? Are we just painting n posting pictures? Privately or in forum?

1 Like

I’m down with however you want. This should be fun

2 Likes

Does not matter to me? What you think @AnnieSokay?

1 Like

I’m ok with however you want. WIP’s public so everyone can enjoy the process and progress with us sounds fine. My Kitten had her bath and is waiting patiently. I have to mix up some special paint, lol! @Msmimi04 or @aclovly what about starting a new thread so we can show them like a challenge but public? What do you think?

2 Likes

Sounds like a wonderful idea

1 Like