Have you reborned Kitten

I said I wasn’t gonna bye anymore kits until 3 month Joseph awake and 7 month June come out. I just went through my stash of kits. I have 5 totes of kits. I reorganized them by, open eye, sleeping, realborn awake n realborn sleeping. I have Kitten in the shopping cart. If you have done her, can you please post a picture. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

I would love to see her too. She’s such a sweet kit. But I never see anyone painting her.

3 Likes

I love to see Kittens reborned, too. I never reborned her, though. Here is a post I found:

2 Likes

I did kitten a few years ago… I love the faces of the Toddlers, but I really really disliked the limbs so… I had to sell her.

10 Likes

She is cute.

1 Like

My kittens!

15 Likes

They are cute. I really like the red hair one, in the middle n the boy.

2 Likes

I love boy Kittens.:heart:

3 Likes

Me too!!!

3 Likes

@evelyn I LOVE the hair and well… everything about the kitten in the second pic!!!

3 Likes

Thanks! :heart: @Nikkiroc Kitten is a great kit to work with except the rooting part :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I got wiggy with it! :wink:

2 Likes

This is my Kitten. I think she’s really cute but her mouth is too shallow to me. I made her a tongue out of Sculpey.

100_2807

MOV

12 Likes

The tongue adds realism to the mouth. The mouth is the reason I have never reborned this kit.

2 Likes

That redhead is precious :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

What size are their outfits? BB says she wears 9 months.

1 Like

6/9 some 9 months are too big.

2 Likes

The cutest I’ve seen is from @Kim_CustomDollBaby

3 Likes

How did you paint the beautiful girl in the pink bears dress? She’s lifelike and gorgeous.

2 Likes

I’d really like to see Custom Doll Baby’s version but the link isn’t working for me.

1 Like