Has this happened before... Is it normal

A closer shot… Sorry poor quality as I am just taking them with my tablet…

(I did fix the dark spot near her little nippy… Hope that is an appropriate/acceptable word… Trying to be sensitive… )

I would like some input… I am using LDC air dry paints… This is a practice belly plate that I bought extra to test out techniques… Get to know the paints… Also if anyone knows anything about LDC paints I am concerned… I mixed the paint the way instructed… I wanted to put a faint blue wash on… Those pictures are further up… But I had to add a LOT of extra water… Or the poor thing would be a dark smurf… I even messaged the company I purchased them from… They seriously told me to put white paint in it… When the color wasn’t the issue… The translucency was the issue…

Mixing a blue wash with LDC paints - YouTube here is a video I made to show what I mean with the paints… And how much extra water I needed to add… At least I had a happy accident I would call it… I ended up getting straight blue paint right in the middle of the belly… I was quick and water removed most of it… But didn’t remove the paint that had already set… Even though I had mixed extra water… I ended up having to use nail polish remover to get the rest off… And only then did the set paint come off… So even though the paint was mixed with a lot more water it was still set very good… That made me feel a whole lot better…