Has anyone used this?

I bought this from Dolls by Sandie, but there wasn’t much info on how to use it? Clean it? Is it one time use? I’m confused :thinking:

No pic?

1 Like

Lol sorry! And you didn’t know what I was talking about :rofl:

1 Like
1 Like

I have one, I used to use it to mottle, before I figured out how to pluck a good sponge, individual mottle marks are a nightmare, I don’t recommend using it for that unless you want a few spots in a certain place. I’ve also used it to do a rash. It’s basically just a super firm sponge in the shape of a pen, you brush paint on it or dip it in paint and it makes little strawberry marks.

3 Likes

I was thinking for hard to reach areas like behind the knees and behind the ears. Do you just wash it like a sponge then?

1 Like

Thank you for the video, however it didn’t say how to clean them.

You may be able to use it for that, it might be difficult though. And you don’t really need to clean them, they don’t hold paint well, you dip it once for a spot or 2 and then there’s no color left on it and you have to do it again. It’s not really sponge texture, that was just the only way I could think to describe it, it’s really hard and doesn’t absorb really though. If you cut the tip off it will make a larger area, I had originally thought I could use it for nails, but it doesn’t hold paint long enough to use for that. I’d just experiment with it though and see what you are able to make it work for.

2 Likes

Oh OK thank you! I’ll have to try it on a practice head and see!

1 Like