Has anyone reborn Hannah? I would love to see pictures

I’ve gone back-and-forth wondering how cute Hannah really is when reborn, sometimes it’s hard to tell by prototypes. But she’s being discontinued and it’s only $12 and I’m really wondering about purchasing her. I’ve never even attempted an open eyed baby but I’m thinking I could do her down the road, when I’m ready to try the open eyes. I would just really like to see some different pictures of her if anyone has any I would love to see them.

3 Likes

Here’s one I reborned in 2011.

16 Likes

I have her, but haven’t done her. I think she is cute. She always caught my eye when I looked at the kits.

1 Like

Awe, she is sweet. I love, love, love, the bottom picture

2 Likes

Me too, I really love her pouty face. It’s nice to see something a little different, I’m just so scared to try an open eye baby. Although for $12 I guess it’s the best opportunity to try

3 Likes

im gonna order another one, so when I do her, I will make twins!!!:grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

I’ve done 3 babies, they all were open eyed. I recently just brought a couple closed eyes babies.

1 Like

I have done her once for a custom. Didn’t much care for the sculpt. Probably won’t do another. (her mommy requested freckles on her limbs but not on her face so that is what those dots are)

6 Likes

So cute!!!

2 Likes

She is adorable. That’s funny I want to do a reborn of my daughter and she has freckles on just one hand, nowhere else, just her left hand

3 Likes

Maybe I should make this it’s own post entirely. So I have her in my shopping cart, and I guess the next question is regarding eyes, she takes 20 mm half round eyes. Where do you guys purchase your eyes from is there somewhere better than bountiful baby, are there places that are better priced, our glass better than acrylic? I know nothing about eyes.

1 Like

That’s ok, thanks for the input

1 Like

My first aa baby.

7 Likes

I just bought her too, glad you all shared pics, they are wonderful, thanks!

1 Like

She’s a cutie

2 Likes

Here is my little Hannah that I did a few years ago.

6 Likes