Has Anyone Noticed? Saskia

Did anyone Notice on Macphersons Saskia is now listed for $119.99 :flushed: It use to be $109.99, perhaps the price got raised due to scammers maybe??

2 Likes

Liam and Maddie’s kit prices have raised as well.

Liam and Maddie use to be $139.99 and now they are $149.99. :eyes:

1 Like

From what I read on FB prices have increased at the factory

2 Likes

Oh man, I hope to get an Evie Eagles here soon, she’s already a bit pricy, hope her price hasn’t raised :sweat_smile:.

Thank you for letting me know :two_hearts:

3 Likes

I was going to buy a couple reborns there today and noticed that prices went up

2 Likes

Wow! I’m glad I got her when I did back in January. I should have grabbed a Maddie and Levi back then too. That’s what I get for hesitating…I wasn’t sure who I wanted though cause I could only choose 1 at the time and chose Saskia (she is my dream kit). I’ll just save up and whichever one I don’t get, I’ll ask for for Christmas this year.

2 Likes

Just like BB and others, their prices are going up. So, of course, they have to pass some of it on to us.

3 Likes

Idk if Levi’s price was raised its only for some kits, perhaps the more popular ones?

I want to get another Saskia here soon, interesting to see her price has raised.

4 Likes

OR…they know kit addicts are going to use those stimulus checks to buy up all the kits they can :joy::rofl::joy: They just want to capitalize the return.

3 Likes

By doing this they make that more people buy illegal sculpts .I see it around me already
People wanted a specific kit that already is limited or sold out what they do than ?
I know it is not ok but it is the time we live in sadly .
People wanted cheap and dollar stores and shops with fake are rising like mountains

3 Likes

I say to my husband last night i don’t like the time we are living in i wanted back to the good old day’s
Then people were kind and helping each other look now and were happy with what they had

5 Likes

I agree with you…when I grew up…no one locked their doors…EVER…and kids could play outside all day and their parents didnt have to worry one bit about them…the times we are living in are not good… there has always been bad and evil in this world…but it seems to be escalating at a frightening pace :flushed::pleading_face:

I am keeping my eyes lifted…for I truly believe Jesus is coming soon!!!

12 Likes

Yeah probably :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Amen, Cherie!

2 Likes

He is! Soon!

2 Likes