Has anyone done Janus?

Janus Wegerich just arrived today, I assembled him briefly and I really don’t like the body he came with. It feels really clunky and looks awkward, the 3/4 arms were really tight and the legs barely fit where I could tie the strings on the body. He’s not going to be one I sell but I still might get him a different body. Also he came with the neck ring already on, but it seems too big. When I put the head on the body the neck ring stretches out the neck of the body and looks odd. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Here’s a pic of him on my table. Is it just me, or does he just look too awkward on this body?

2 Likes

Why is the neck as thick as the chest?

2 Likes

I think it’s because the neck ring that came on him is too big, it makes the neck look too large.

1 Like

The body just looks too small for the size of his head to me. He has no shoulders. I’d try him on a different, larger body.

4 Likes

I compared him to another 17” baby that’s on a BB body and from neck to crotch the body that came with him is a whole inch shorter. Definitely ordering a different body for him.

1 Like

I’ve had this kit since it’s release and I haven’t even looked at it again. I’m not in love with the look of the awake face but I ought to start thinking about working on it

2 Likes

I have looked up here site

This is the body she recommended

2 Likes

I believe this is the body that’s included. The one I showed on him is the one that came with him.

1 Like

He’d be more proportionate on a larger one. I’ve gotten included bodies that didn’t work well and just switched them for ones that did.

2 Likes

Here he is on the BB 17” body next to the original body. MUCH better fit!

5 Likes

Way better!

3 Likes

I agree.

2 Likes