Harper on ebay

Unfortunately, it could be a sign of someone playing or shilling. I would be very nervous about it. Great for the artist if not, though.

1 Like

Oh I have a bad feeling about this auction…Looks like someone is definitely playing games…Hopefully the artist has checked out the zero feedback buyer.

What would it be?Ttwo people who are playing at outbidding each other? How cruel. And why are people like that not held accountable for their auctions? Is it just too much work for ebay???

1 Like

Less than 22 hours left. It will be interesting to see if the highest bidder backs out. I hope not. How exciting it would be to sell a doll at that price!

1 Like

Oh, my, it’s at $4300! The high bidder has zero feedback. :frowning:

I contacted the artist about “Miss ZERO” and told her many of us were watching and were concerned. I asked if she had had contact with the bidder. She said

"Dear allenpia,

Hi, yes. I m worried also. Altough she asked me before bidding to allow her to bid. Thank you. I will contact her again.

• my-wonderful-baby"
1 Like

She sold for $5000.00!

The ZERO won her! I messaged the seller again. I sure hope she paid for that beautiful baby. Unbelievable price!

The winner of the auction did not pay. She is waiting to hear back from a second chance offer.

Oh no! I feel so bad for her. If the second chance offer doesn’t happen she’ll have to start over. This stuff makes me just sick.

1 Like

Me too! I got another message from the seller. I to,d her how sorry I was that this ruined the whole auction.

"
Dear allenpia,

thank you ! yes she ruined the whole auction, even she told after that she is only 12 ! but don´t believe her . that was my last time to trust such zero bidders.I will cancel in future their bids.
big hug

• my-wonderful-baby"
1 Like

That is so sad! The way ebay is set up now, you can’t even leave negative feedback for non-paying bidders so they can do this over and over with no repercussion. :frowning:

This just stinks. I was so excited for her. I really hope she gets a second chance buyer.

1 Like

I had a follow-up message from the artist and the baby had a happy ending and now has a home! I don’t know what she ended up selling her for, but she seemed happy about it. She hasn’t sent me the eBay ID for the seller yet.

1 Like

What a relief. That’s good news.

That’s great news, Pia!

Here is the BAD bidder. She even left feedback for the seller before she contacted her and said she wasn’t going to pay.

Dear allenpia,

Her nickname is: alwaysrebooforever.

• my-wonderful-baby
1 Like

Thanks for posting her, pia. That’s sure one to avoid.

1 Like

I don’t know what it gives someone to do this… the thrill of bidding? Knowing they ruined someone’s day or are causing a sensation on ebay? Oooo… big thrill. The awful thing is that someone like that may change names to avoid being blocked. She really needs to get a better hobby (aside from fake bets on ebay).

2 Likes