Harper on ebay

Has anyone seen the AA biracial Harper on eBay? Too, too cute!

Do you have the link?

1 Like

I was looking at her this morning. :heart_eyes: I noticed that she didn’t use the original limbs.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Reborn-Ethnic-AA-Biracial-Baby-Doll-Harper-by-Andrea-Arcello-now-ELLA-/181725287280?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a4fabd370

2 Likes

WOW!! She did an amazing job!! She’s up to $1900 now!!

1 Like

She is so cute! I love, love , love her eyes, but her mouth…not so much. I think it’s the sculpt though. The artist does lovely work.

2 Likes

Update: $2500! Wow!

I wonder whose limbs she used.

Beautiful baby but she indicates she doesn’t have the Certificate of Authenticity for the sculpt. She never received it.
Sorry about that… she updated
On Apr-26-15 at 02:08:36 PDT, seller added the following information:

PLEASE NOTE !
I found the Cerificate of Authenticity !!!
And I gave Harper / Ella simply other arms for more movement and cause I did not liked her original arms.
Many Thanks.

1 Like

Oh WOW!!! That artist did an amazing job!!

If I ever sold a doll for that much I think I would die lol

1 Like

But you’d have a smile on your face, Mandy! :wink:

I’m with ya, Mandy. But some of the artists work is definately worth the money. I hope that someday mine will be, but being an older lady, sometimes I wonder if I’ll have time to improve that much,LOL.

1 Like

Wow, she’s at $2,650. dollars with 3 days left to go! Oh my!

1 Like

Oh, please! You’ll be around a LONG time!! :wink: :slight_smile:

Holy moly!! Bids are up to $3439 and still 2 days left. But I think she’s exceptional.

1 Like

She has that ZERO feedback person bidding like crazy!

Cute baby but for a 19-20" baby she looks too old. She’s created a mini toddler.

1 Like

@AmyR777 I sure would be happy lol

@honojane Yes it is great work, but over $3000…for a doll… it is just WOW! I wish I had money like that to burn LOL

The baby is marvelous…don’t get me wrong, but I am not sure I like her eye brows. To me they are almost “too much”

1 Like

It’s just exciting watching the bidding war. Just imagine that happening with one of your own! Well some of you may have experienced it, but I’m not in that game.

1 Like

Update: She’s at $3400!!