Happy Sage

What are your thoughts on happy Sage. I’m not sure that I like her🤔. Does anyone have any pictures to share?

3 Likes

She’s creepy and I do not like it at all. Real
Baby so adorable, whatever they did to her scan is not.

9 Likes

Her mouth looks off

1 Like

She scares me, all the other Sages are adorable but her. Just no.

3 Likes

I think it depends on how her mouth is painted and the irises on the blank sculpt are too big, IMO. The real baby just makes me smile. I’d like to try her but I’ve got way too much on my plate right now.

6 Likes

I kinda feel bad by saying so because it is the scan of a real baby… However the more I look at the mouth on the kit it just does not look right to me at all! Real baby Sage is absolutely beautiful I just don’t think the smile transferred well into vinyl. I really wanted to like this kit though lol. I tried.

4 Likes

I really like one of the prototypes.

I don’t care for any of them

1 Like

It’s a no for me…

Maybe an alternative some day but I dont automatically think up a way to create her when I see her kit, so not any time soon

4 Likes

Wow I did not think she was creepy, I’ve got to take a better look, lol.
OK, I see what you all mean. I do love that face. The eyes shifted to the side are cute. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Nope! It’s so hard to say you don’t like a kit when the real baby is so cute. But this one is just a big fat NOPE!

3 Likes

It’s a no for me too. Just doesn’t look natural.

2 Likes

She should be painted as an alternative, giving side eye a
to Lennox. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Maybe as an alternative, but her expression is just too jarring to look realistic. I know she’s a scan of a real baby, but the real baby doesn’t smile like that.

4 Likes

Is it me or is this now the most scanned baby?

I like all of them for different reasons.

I love the grumpy!!!

Happy would be a fantasy-alternative for me.

I don’t make toddlers (I don’t like rooting) but I love the big girl sage.

Accidentally ordered four of the newborn (asleep).

4 Likes

I can’t wait to see some more versions but this one is not for me and it is because I usually do not do open eyed or big ones but I don’t like the expression either

4 Likes

Yes the real baby is beautiful! And I love this size!

2 Likes

The real baby is absolutely adorable. But something was lost in translation with this one. I definitely see her as a great alternative. In this version especially, all I see is a sneaky little fart saying “yep, I’m the one who told Lennox to eat Huxley’s face off.”

I can see Sage sitting there with little devil horns, holding a leash. On the other end of the leash is a Lennox with her mouth foaming. But since there’s a real, adorable Sage behind the making of the kit, I will resist making a creepy Sage doll. :grimacing:

8 Likes

I have to add that the real baby is simply adorable. I also love the grumpy Sage kit and hope to paint her in the future.

3 Likes

Yes! This version would make a great alternative. I’m reminded of the Stinker RuBert kit with this version.
Another artist said that it looks like this one pinched grumpy Sage.:joy:
Sage is an adorable real life baby. This prototype version of the Realborn just missed the mark with this artist for me. I bet all the Playful Sages will reborn beautifully.

5 Likes