Happy Christmas customer

So pleased and relieved as I have just been sent some photos from a customer showing her Grandaughter with the baby she purchased from me for her at Christmas. It’s the first time a customer has sent me photos, it’s nice to see she looks happy with her new baby.

23 Likes

it is a very nice feeling to see a client with a baby that was reborn, they sent me a photo too :kissing_heart:

Isn’t it rewarding to get this kind of photo? You created that smile!!! :heart:️️:heart:️️:heart:️️

On a side note though…make sure you get the family’s permission to post her photo on here. This is a public forum. Anyone on the internet could come across these pictures.

2 Likes

I love seeing happy “moms” :slight_smile: Certainly makes the artist feel good!

2 Likes

Goo idea!

1 Like

She looks thrilled to pieces.

1 Like

I never even ask if it’s okay to share all the pictures that I get sent.I guess I am just too afraid that it would be my fault if the wrong person got hold of the pictures.But I too love to see the happy faces of the adults and children that my babies go home to.Those sparkling eyes on the picture of this little girl say it all,she loves that baby.

2 Likes

How adorable that’s so sweet

What adorable pictures! She’s such a pretty little one with her new reborn!! Hopefully more to come! lol

That is really precious. Makes any Grandma’s heart feel good!

As soon as I had posted the photos I thought that I should have got permission first but by then it was too late. Is there anyway I can delete the photos?

Click the little pencil. (On my phone it’s under the post.) That will pull it up to edit. Just delete that whole code for the picture.
You can use an app to cover her face though to post a picture. It somewhat defeats the purpose because we can’t see the smile. But we can still see the body language. Foster parents do that to post their foster kids on Facebook.

Thank you so much for explaining how to delete the photos, I will sleep better tonight now I don’t have to worry about posting photos without seeking permission first. I will never do that again!

1 Like

Dont feel bad. Your intentions were good. Unfortunately, we tend to forget that this forum can be seen by anyone. I wish BB would change it. A lot of forums you can only read a couple of posts, then you have to log in. This forum should be that way. It needs to be more private. :grimacing:

2 Likes

I agree! Many forum I see are private. Makes sense

1 Like