Happiness is

…21 new topics on the forum, lol!!!

15 Likes

Lolololol that’s how I feel too! Sadness is… When you read them all and no one else has posted! :scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat:

11 Likes

Happiness is when everybody is posting and answering and posting while you are still on so you can almost talk in real time!

11 Likes

Totally! Yes!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Happiness is seeing Nikki back on here again!!!

9 Likes

Awwww!!! I love you HELEN!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

5 Likes

As I say to my daughter, “loved you first!”

4 Likes

I totally agree!

4 Likes

Awwwwwe!!! I love it!!! :kiss::heart:️:kiss::heart:️:kiss::heart:

2 Likes

I thought it was just me lol!

3 Likes

Where have yall been?? I thought I’d lost ya!! :sob::sleepy:

3 Likes

Am I the only one who thinks an extra large, vanilla soft ice team…yummmm.:icecream::icecream::icecream:

3 Likes

HI ANGEL!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

Howdy y’all! I love y’all too… Hehehe! Good to see everyone

1 Like

Hi Mandy!!! :wave:t3::wave:t3::wave:t3::wave:t3::wave:t3:

1 Like

Helen, Bobbi is having more auctions… You should see if she puts up another cassia!

1 Like

Hiya Nikki !!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️ How was Christmas and new year ? ( maybe I should make this a new tread :flushed:) I wanna know bout everyone’s Christmas :wink:

3 Likes

I love vanilla ice cream

3 Likes

It was bbbbbbboooooorrrrrrriiinnggg:-( I miss my tree, but I’m glad it’s over! It makes me miss Michigan and my family! Oh!!! I got a Mercedes Benz though! Lol seriously… I did! Boring except for the car! Lmao

5 Likes

We had a baby and you got a car! That’s freakin fantastic!!! WOOT WOOT

3 Likes