Halloween Swap?

I know there was some talk about it but I was wondering if it was going to happen?

2 Likes

If there is it is too late for me. I allow a long cure time for my Air Dry. But can do a challenge with what I am working on now!

watching

4 Likes

I’d love to but I’m way too busy with not enough time.

1 Like

The consensus was no on the Halloween swap, but yes on the Christmas/holiday. Too late to do a Halloween swap.

4 Likes

Good to know!! Thanks @Sydster!

Sure thing. I have no idea who is organizing the holiday swap or where to sign up…lol I just know I’ll be watching from the sidelines this time :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hadn’t heard about the Christmas/holiday swap but I am interested.

1 Like

Not interested in a holiday swap but would do a holiday challenge.

3 Likes

I’m sort of new…how does a swap work?

2 Likes

I agree with @AnnieSokay :jack_o_lantern::ghost: A Halloween challenge/contest would be fun :grinning:!!!

2 Likes

Depending on what it was I think I might try a Halloween challenge!

1 Like

For a swap, you make a baby and then swap it for one from someone else who is assigned to you. Someone coordinates it and there are deadlines for submitting pics of kit, WIP and finished baby. In the challenge that I did, everyone did the same baby-Irelyn.

3 Likes

@jeanhai is there a post where you all showed your pics when done?

@anon77773884 It dries to the touch pretty quick but I give it 2 to 4 weeks to fully cure. I live by a lot of water. So it is always humid. I am moving in 6 months to a drier climate.

1 Like

There is. Click on the spy glass in the upper right corner and type in Irelyn challenge poll.There was a Celeste challenge also. Do the same thing for Celeste if you want to see those pictures.

2 Likes

@jeanhai I love them all! That was a cute Idea for both babies!

It was so fun!

1 Like