Halloween Challenge 2018 Winners

luna is my baby, i enjoy so much the contest!!!

18 Likes

Thank you!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

All of the babies were fantastic.A lot of awesome talent on the forum.

2 Likes

So did you just have the hand laying around or what? LOL

5 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I loved all of the entries, so pretty and creative!
Congrats to the winners, and well done everyone else!

1 Like

Your conjoined babies are amazing and were an easy first choice for me. Your mummy was among a five way tie for my second vote. :wink: Great job!

3 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks so much, I know I didn’t have a lot of competition in my category but I am happy for my little Joe aka flower baby. I just put him in his custom made body by @RoseannsBoutique… He’s such a chunk, that body works so perfect for him. Definitely getting one for my awake version when it comes out. I had so much fun dressing him up and will list him this week on reborns… Also I’m pleased that my Harry Potter did so well in the mist of such talent. I’ll be listing him next week :blush:

3 Likes

Aww, thank you so much!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@micholc, I absolutely love your Wednesday…may I ask how you made her hair? Speaking of hair, @Rainbowbabies did you root all that hair? its beautiful!!

4 Likes

Alrighty, ladies! I’ll be posting the awards for the contest as I get them done. No special order. If you won, make sure you message me what info you’d like on your award! :slight_smile: They’re all 5x7 and would be super cute to print. In my opinion. :slight_smile: Here is the 1st place award for @RebornsbyZebra for winning first place in the realistic part

12 Likes

Here is the 1st place award for @micholc amaing Wednesday! Enjoy!!!

12 Likes

Is there a 2nd place realistic winner?

2 Likes

I believe they could be either

2 Likes

Beautiful as always @Miss_Kitty Thank you!

1 Like

My pleasure!

Thank you. I love it. Great design as always.

1 Like

Congratulations to all winners ! Those babies are fabulous !
Thank you everybody who vote for my cat portrait baby ! He is the portrait of my 15 years old cat Matrix, my precious fur baby. Very fun to make !

And my zombie creep out all visitor to my house

15 Likes

I bought it and fixed it up a little. Used prisma pencils on it …lol.

2 Likes