Hair Rooting Services, So Frustrating

I have been searching for over a year, maybe even two years now to find someone who could do a custom hair rooting service for me. It’s so hard to find people who do a good job that are available to do so. I have asked many people on many different platforms and I’ve had no luck. I know Southern Root Babies at least use to do this service but I’m not so sure anymore. On Instagram, “404Babies” does hair rooting services but she is all booked.

I REALLY want my little Sue Sue to get some hair when shes finished. I’ve wanted a baby with rooted hair for so long. I also wanted my Saskia to get rooted hair but that hasn’t happened.

I keep hearing people mention Lazara Britto’s name and how she does such a good job. It’s hard to find a way to contact her and I’m not even sure if shes doing business anymore. I don’t have a Facebook but I do have an Instagram so I am not sure if shes active on FB?

I guess I am ok with sending her to someone in Canada but not anywhere other than that and within the US. I’ve never dealt with customs before.

I know lots of people are taking breaks from customs and I know in general rooting hair takes a lot of time and patients. I just want someone to root hair for me!

If someone could let me know of anybody who could do a custom hair rooting for me that would be VERY greatly appreciated!! It feels like I’ve been looking for forever! :persevere:

1 Like

I am in Canada but will be available in a few weeks, maybe a month ?(I have 2 customs to finish). You can pm me.

2 Likes

@Nikkiroc rooted her Sue Sue. Maybe she would do another?

3 Likes

That is so frustrating:( If I were in your shoes here is what I would do. This is assuming you are very desperate and have the funds to do this. I would look around at different artists who have rooted hair you like. Then, start messaging them, one at a time, and ask if they would be willing to take on a rooting job from you. Make them a very generous offer, one that they would have a hard time saying no to. It might take a few no’s before you get a yes, but I’m guessing there are artists out there who normally don’t take on rooting jobs, who might be happy to do so as a one time thing, if the pay was high enough. I don’t think prototype artists would be good to ask, since they are usually so busy, but there are plenty of amazing artists out there who aren’t prototype artists. I hope you are able to find someone!

2 Likes

I have asked so many people it ridiculous :rofl:. I will continue asking people but its just hard :worried:. A lot of the people whom I adore work from, live in Russia. I would feel way too uncomfortable sending off a doll head to and from a place so far away. Plus there is custom fees and like I said, I’ve never dealt with that before. Thank you for the suggestion :blush::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! I sent a pm :heart:

1 Like

Hi! I know you don’t have Facebook, but if you wanted to consider it to join a group, I just found this one! Hopefully the person you contacted works out :slight_smile: But if you’re interested:

2 Likes

Thank you! I do think I have found someone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I highly recommend @Leabelle . I’ve worked with her before and her work is wonderful!

2 Likes