Hair poll

Congratulations Pia on a beautiful head of hair!!!

— Begin quote from “trapple575”

Congratulations Pia on a beautiful head of hair!!!

— End quote

Thanks Tonya… Your second place was a tight run!

Congratulations to both of you! Those two had me going back and forth trying to decide (sorry, Pia, tonya won for me!) They all looked great, ladies! Happy rooting! Just wish I could resist the urge to do thick hair!

I must have missed the post telling who did which head of hair. I’d love to know who rooted all of them. Congrats to Pia for winning and to all who participated.

— Begin quote from “Karen in Florida”

I must have missed the post telling who did which head of hair. I’d love to know who rooted all of them. Congrats to Pia for winning and to all who participated.

— End quote

I don’t think that Debora has posted the winners yet… I haven’t seen it… Thanks for the congratulations though… I knew 5 was Tonya because I recognized the rooting and the frilly clothes as her “style”… Not sure how Tonya knew I was #6???

Hi I will post now Sorry I am having computer issues. It got infected and we are trying to clean it up and now the new softwear does not want to download! Can you say GRRRR with me?
Baby 1 Ginnylee
Baby 2 Kymg
Baby 3 babiesbyhope
Baby 4 made with lillys love
Baby 5 trample baby
Baby 6 Pia
Congrats ladies!

Thanks Debora… What did I win?

I need you email and I will get it to the lady who does the certificate things.

— Begin quote from “pia”

— End quote

I don’t think that Debora has posted the winners yet… I haven’t seen it… Thanks for the congratulations though… I knew 5 was Tonya because I recognized the rooting and the frilly clothes as her “style”… Not sure how Tonya knew I was #6???

— End quote

Now I think about it, that does look like your Riley Peterson, she’s posted on many forums.

— Begin quote from “MadewithLilysLove”

— Begin quote from “pia”

— End quote

— End quote

Now I think about it, that does look like your Riley Peterson, she’s posted on many forums.

— End quote

You are right on Angela… Had to find a BB to enter and Riley was my first rooted baby! I think BB was the only forum though… Your little " redhead" was nicely done for third place too!

Your rooting is great as was all the pictures of babies entered. You did a beautiful job. I think a lot of decisions were made because of color , curls, and hair style. Curly hair is very popular and so cute to many.
Mary

— Begin quote from “Debora Jenkins”

Hi I will post now Sorry I am having computer issues. It got infected and we are trying to clean it up and now the new softwear does not want to download! Can you say GRRRR with me?
Baby 1 Ginnylee
Baby 2 Kymg
Baby 3 babiesbyhope
Baby 4 made with lillys love
Baby 5 trample baby
Baby 6 Pia
Congrats ladies!

— End quote

Baby #5 Tonya Trapple of Trapple’s Tender Tots Nursery not trample baby! LOL