Guaranteed Authentic!

Maven Gail, the expert just checked all of my certificates for me. She has personally guaranteed that they are all authentic. :clap:t2:

46 Likes

She’s just tooo cute! And looks very proud of her little self.

2 Likes

Oh she’s just a beauty :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: that grin! I love her little dress!

3 Likes

She does look like she is a pro at checking things out… Such a cutie, thanks for sharing this little one.

3 Likes

So cute!

2 Likes

She is adorable!!!
:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Cutest little helper I’ve ever seen!

4 Likes

Do sweet! Love her smile in that last pic!

2 Likes

:rofl::joy: business partner!!

3 Likes

Soooo cute !!!

2 Likes

So adorable!

2 Likes

That’s hilarious! She’s so adorable.

3 Likes

So cute!!

2 Likes

Oh wow, what a beautiful little princess :slight_smile:. She’s the cutest.

2 Likes

What a cute helper. I love the last picture. That face would make the cutest kit.

3 Likes

What a sweetheart your grand daughter is :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And i now they are always so helpful :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Here look is so adorable :heart:

3 Likes

She is so ready to talk I can see it! Does she baby babble to you ? She is sooooo cute and petite :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

She babbles a lot and says several words. She supposedly says Nana but I’ve never heard it. She says Achilles, Attila, mama, dada, ba ba for bottle…and the other day when I asked her if she pooped, she clear as day said “I did shitt.” I don’t think she said that on purpose. But whatever she was trying to say, that’s how it came out. :rofl:
She doesn’t talk as much as Achilles did at that age. At her age, Achilles was walking around saying repeatedly “I do what I want.” :woman_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

She is just so adorable! She’s going to be reading and typing before she gets to kindergarten. :smiley:

1 Like

How old is she? She’s so little!

1 Like