Got one of my dream kits!:)

I got a serenity kit thanks to @deannab! Thanks again! At an amazing price too! Can I see any of your lovely serenity babies? This kit is GORGEOUS!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: (Serenity is an early Christmas gift from myself to myself LOL!) I can NOT wait to get started on her… But I’m also scared to mess her up​:scream::grimacing: ahhhh

6 Likes

I’m so happy for you. You can’t mess her up unless you totally melt her. Paint errors can be stripped and redone.

4 Likes

She was a dream to do. Easy to root.

9 Likes

10 Likes

Oh my goodness they are both so gorgeous! I like how you both left the bridge of the nose alone! most of the serenity pics I could find they over colored it… And it’s good to know she was easy to root, this vinyl is probably the hardest I’ve ever had.

4 Likes

Here’s mine. She was so easy to reborn and I still miss her!

10 Likes

What a cutie! Love them😍

2 Likes

Congratulations! Have fun.

1 Like

Here’s mine, I love this sculpt, so glad to hear you got yours !!!

6 Likes

My Serenity…she lives in England now!!!

3 Likes

Nice!!! I know about the whole messing up thing. I am so hesitant to buy another expensive kit after I messed up my lovelyn.

2 Likes

Her vinyl is fabulous and takes paint beautifully. I loved reborning this kit.

4 Likes

I wish there were more of this kit. I loved her so much. I always called her my “Q” baby because she looks like “Q” on Star Trek the Next Generation. LOL

3 Likes

Gus by Tina Kewy has been one of my dream kits forever. MacPherson’s has him, but, aside from the price, $155 for everything (which, I guess, isn’t really that bad) with all the controversy over Tina, I’m on the fence. Americus by LLE is another dream baby of mine. Hoping I’ll have some dolly dollars when it’s released.

2 Likes

All of these serenitys are so lovely😍 I’m starting on mine right now! I can’t wait LOL

1 Like

I just got a Serenity and was going to ask for pics too. :smiley: I also got a dream kit for myself, Jai Li by Sebilla Bos. I have wanted an Asian baby for quite a while and I adore this one. :slight_smile:

Be sure and show us photos when you get your serenity painted.

2 Likes

Another question! What size clothing fits him/her best? Thanks in advance:)

1 Like

Mine is wearing newborn size clothing.

2 Likes

Thank you @otterbaby2!

1 Like

My serenity will DEFINITELY be a little boy😊

1 Like