Furry New Additions šŸ¾

Theyā€™re so sweet! Love their little pink noses!

1 Like

Itā€™s a cold one tonight, so I ran to Walmart to get a nice cozy crate sized heating pad ,more formula and baby wipes. :heart:ļø So far, so good. :heart:ļø

3 Likes

In case yā€™all didnā€™t knowā€¦ I have a fun fact for you. Baby pups cant go potty with out the help of their mothers . The motherā€™s lick their parts to stimulate them to pee and have bowel movements. I donā€™t do thatā€¦ donā€™t worryā€¦ I use baby wipes!! :+1:t2::+1:t2: Pretty smart eh? :wink: And way less gross( still very gross) :grinning:

8 Likes

LOLā€¦its good that you are using baby wipes, I agree, far less gross :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you for taking them in. You are awesome!

1 Like

You are hilarious! :rofl:

2 Likes

Why thank you! :grinning:

1 Like

Bwuahahaha!
I told my husband your ā€œfun factā€ this morning and he said ā€œThat does NOT sound like a fun fact!ā€

LOL

3 Likes

Actuallyā€¦ I DID know, lol. (But still a fun fact!!!) Iā€™ve helped many ā€œlittle onesā€ and Iā€™ve used wipes, paper towels, cotton balls, q-tips etcā€¦ But Iā€™ve never been quite brave enough to ā€œpull a mommyā€ :laughing: Either way, still pretty gross!! Lol. BTW, you are awesome for what you are doing for those sweet babies :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush:
@jlesser haha !!! Iā€™ll try and come up with more !

1 Like

What is Miss Pizza doing? She would be wonderful at this ā€œendā€ of the job! :grin:

2 Likes

Bwuahahaha! Pizza likes to cuddle other puppiesā€¦ not sure she is into bathroom dutiesā€¦ hahaha

2 Likes

@Nikkiroc My little Yorkie pup Lizzie was spayed this morning and when the vet called me to let me know everything went well she told me something that reminded me of your Pizza. She keeps a couple of cats in the office and one of them had crawled into the cage with my sleeping puppy and had curled up around her and had her arm over Lizzieā€™s shoulders keeping her warm and cozy. I just love how sweet animals can be to each other and how they can sense when they are needed to bring comfort to someone else even if they are very different!

7 Likes

Aaaaw. How sweet.

2 Likes

Awwwwww!!! Animals are great!!! Thatā€™s so sweet!!! :heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø

2 Likes