Funny commercial

I found this Dish commercial funny anyone relate to this besides myself :smile:
At Gram Grams

10 Likes

As soon as my family saw it they all said Mom, Grandma, that is your room, lol! Not really though . . . I think.

3 Likes

I’m jealous of her, haha.

2 Likes

I had to laugh when I first saw it I don’t have near that many … Yet

1 Like

Keeping them all cleaned and dusted would be a full time job. I don’t see any reborns, though, at least not in this room.

2 Likes

It sure would LOL the commercial has them throughout the house even in the bathroom and bedroom dolls everywhere .

1 Like

The pictures on the walls look like dolls, too. What is the commercial for?

2 Likes

Dish service like internet and television .

1 Like

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-avast-001&hsimp=yhs-001&hspart=avast&p=at+gram+grams+dish+comercial#id=51&vid=6ea499fb5a77a35445a9df13d7b9559b&action=click

1 Like

I see a little shelf space on the right that looks big enough for a reborn. What’s their address? LOL

3 Likes

just posted one of the links

1 Like

That’s too funny!:rofl:

1 Like

You would have to look farther into it for an address but maybe they are trying to avoid that option and make it more funny than if you were to find one that looked real LOL

I thought maybe I was the only one with that kind of humor LOL

1 Like

Hahaha … Goals!! <3

2 Likes

I love Gram grams!!! It’s my favorite commercial right now!

1 Like

lol that’s too funny!! I’ve never seen that commercial but I think that house would really freak me out :rofl:

1 Like

I had to go watch it I have dolls in 3 rooms. But not anywhere near that many. Lol

1 Like

So that isnt your house then right ? :smile:

Nope sure isn’t I have some in living room, computer room, and a few in my bedroom. I have always loved dolls so collected porcelain for many years. Then cabbage patch. Then found reborns. Think between my daughter and grandson and myself we have 8 and a couple in the process

2 Likes