Full Face Views

I have a issue with a lot of the pictures that we get to look at before making up our minds about buying a vinyl kit. I have been looking on some sites at kits and I notice that many many of the kits NEVER show a FULL FRONTAL FACE view of the kits. They post really nice photos with the heads turned etc, and they are adorable but when you don’t get to see the vinyl correctly you don’t always like what you see when you purchase it. Maybe straight on you don’t like the mouth, or eye shape etc. I suppose they know there is something about the sculpt that won’t really sell it well, so they keep that downplayed. Does anyone else feel this way? Kits are really expensive and I would like to really SEE what I am buying!! And it’s not that I think they won’t sell because there is all type of tastes out there and therefore there is something for everyone. What I don’t like----someone else does!!!

4 Likes

I also image Google. That wY there are usually a lot of different pictures… So you can see what you are buying❤️

1 Like

Oh Fine, Smartie Pants !!! lol

2 Likes

I agree! I’m trying to find and decide which kit I want next so I have been on all the sites trying to find the ONE I want. It’s for my aunt, who has been dying for a reborn for 2 years now, so it’s kinda gotta be the perfect kit! But I find one I really like and it only shows one side of the head, I’d like to see both ears, please! Or like you said, not a full frontal view, without a paci in the mouth or turned Just right to where I can’t see the whole face! I like how BB shows the blank vinyl kit at the bottom of all the reborned kits.

1 Like

It’s piglet smartie pants! :pig::smiley::heart:

Oops, brain fade. Old age strikes again!!!

1 Like

Love you Lynn! :kiss:

Me too you Piglet !!!

1 Like

Now … I’m happy!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

Me too, but I’m tired and think I’ll go to bed and watch my soap opera (tape it everyday). General Hospital, been watching it forever.

1 Like

Americian horror story starts tonight! Oooihhhh scary!:scream::see_no_evil::heart:️ sweet dream Lynn!!! :kiss::heart:️:smiley:

1 Like

I google every kit I intend to buy to see what I like and dislike about it and who has done beautiful ones etc. Sometimes I can find more images on Pinterest or somewhere like that and I look at those too.

2 Likes

Well doggone it, you’re a smartie pants too!! Why don’t I think of these things???

2 Likes

Some of the kits don’t show the limbs very well, either.

True that Amy.

2 Likes

Also, I want the hat off so I can see what the rest of the head looks like!

3 Likes