Freckles

How would you do freckles on a toddler with dark brown eyes and hair? What color would you use and would you use toothpick to make them? Anybody have photos of ones you have done?

Judy

Thanks Bonnie - I ready your procedure, but was unable to view the babies

Judy

Thank you - they look very natural.

Judy

I had forgotten how many freckles a kid can have until I saw a couple of old photos of one of my brothers yesterday. He had tons! So go to town on it because apparently sometimes God has fun too!

I love those pictures of freckles!

I don’t trust myself with the spattering technique so I use a toothpick and place them individually. I use Flesh 4 usually and just go to town on the nose and cheekbone areas and then anywhere where I remember the kids’ freckles were. They are so fun and so easy to do! They add so much life to a toddler. But remember that babies don’t have freckles. My grandson Jacob who was 17 a couple of days ago was the first of the family to get early freckles. He was about 9 mo. and had some browner ones on his nose…but he had been to Lake Michigan with his other grandparents and been outside a LOT without a hat. Most of the other kids got their first ones at about age 2.
Have fun doing them!
hugs
Joy