Forum Member List

:wink:

2 Likes

I will never let you go!!! I will find you anywhere!!! I would SERIOUSLY miss you wayyyyyy to much my little rum chata!

2 Likes

No, she’s the Peach Fuzz!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

At least you didn’t lose your rum chata!!! Mmmmmmm peach fuzz! I’m enjoying a New Zealand Blanc as we speak!

1 Like

Come to Nevada. We have plenty of stupid slot machines. And the more beer you drink the stupider they get.

2 Likes

We give more than take. Does that make us a “top” or a "“bottom”? Terrible post. See this is why I don’t get hearts.

2 Likes

Haha this list is pretty cool! I never even really thought about hearts! I mean they’re appreciated of course but I prefer the fun conversations we all have. :blush:

6 Likes

I love this crazy bunch of ladies! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

I’m 2 1/2 from Reno and Atlantis sends me messages to offer free rooms because they know it’ll cost me more anyway…

2 Likes

Me too!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

2 Likes

@EmilyBB is there any way to delete old PMs? I ask cause after this easter swap is over I don’t really want 50 something swap related messages in my inbox lol!

3 Likes

Great question Izzy!!!

2 Likes

I’ll join you…I like cartoons :slight_smile: we can have some ice cream while we’re at it, too!!

1 Like

I love cartoons!!! King of the hill is my favorite, I don’t know why. But I dig it! :+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

And I love ice cream :icecream:

2 Likes

We watch a lot of My Little Pony, Sofia the First and Care Bears around here. That’s cartoons right?

3 Likes

I love KOTH too. Hank Hill is the perfect man! And I’m just as awkward as Peggy. Who really cracks me up tho is Luanne.

1 Like

What? Why is everyone talking about ice cream? Never mind, I’ll take some- hand it over!! :ice_cream: :heart: :tada:

4 Likes