Former reborner

Hello all you wonderful reborn artists! I was into this craft about nine or ten years ago but due to life circumstances I’ve not been painting for quite awhile. My painting was mediocre. Not terrible but not as good as the ones I’ve seen on this forum. I didn’t have good success at selling and as you well know this is not a cheap hobby! But I really miss it and I miss connecting with fellow artists. So I’m hoping I can get back into it. Hopefully it’s like riding a bike!

17 Likes

Welcome back!!

1 Like

Welcome back to the baby addiction. I took a year off after I first started and the first couple babies were not great but I got back in the groove after that. I hope you saved all your “stuff” its a good time to start reborning again if you are stuck at home.

1 Like

Welcome back!!

1 Like

Welcome back!

1 Like

I have a bunch of kits but my paints have all dried out so I ordered all new. So yes now is a good time to pick it back up! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back!

1 Like

Welcome back! I am just back at it after 10 years away too and it kind of is like riding a bike but the new vinyl is amazing and makes it so much easier.

2 Likes

Will you be using GHSP or air dry?

1 Like

Welcome back :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use GHSP

1 Like

Welcome back

1 Like

That is great. A lot of people do. I, and some others here, use air dry. A personal preference mainly, it seems to me.

1 Like

I’ve never tried air dry paints but I know many people who love them.

1 Like

Yes, there are. And many who try them and hate them. :slight_smile:

1 Like