First Edition Question?

Chase is still a work in progress. I’m so mad at myself for not realizing he was a first edition kit!! I didn’t want to paint any SOLE kits, yet!

Am I correct at listing as a SOLE? Because, only the open edition kits are available now.

18 Likes

I think if I was reading the listing I would want to see it as highlighted First Edition Kit. Alot of people that may see it will search and see it is an open Edition and mot fully understand and think your incorrect. Btw he is gorgeous. I love your work.

6 Likes

I would just put First Edition because the kit is not sold out, only that the First Edition has COAs and the second open one does not.

4 Likes

Beautiful work

2 Likes

I recently sold a first edition Levi, and I listed him that way on eBay. SOLE usually means that there is only one limited edition and then they are gone, or at least that is what it means to me when I see it.

I think you are super ready to paint LE kits. Your babies are amazing gorgeous. Your Chase is amazing looking!!

4 Likes

He’s gorgeous!

Wouldn’t you list him as a SOFE? Sold out first edition? Covers everything.

4 Likes

Hes so cute tho!

2 Likes

He is gorgeous! And you are ready for SOLEs! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Sold out 1st edition or just First Edition with COA would be your best options. Why on earth don’t you want to paint SOLE kits? Your babies are gorgeous! You underestimate yourself.

5 Likes

That makes total sense to me!

@InfantInspirations @PhotographyForLife @jeanhai, I believe I’m going to list him as SOLD OUT First Edition. @jeanhai, it’s not that. I wanted to make my SOLE special and root hair on them instead of painting their hair. But, his momma wanted him bald.

3 Likes

Thank you all ladies for your compliment! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Okay, now I get it. I thought you didn’t think they’d be good enough.

1 Like

I see him already listed as adopted! :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, his momma is a loyal customer. She has special privileges with me to hold any baby and customizing options. I will still post pictures of him when he’s completed.

4 Likes

That is great!

2 Likes

Congratulations on the fast sale! And your work is absolutely amazing!!

3 Likes