Finishing moms baby and I am scared to death! What does he need?

5 Likes

5 Likes

He has no blushing yet. I was thinking a umber wash.

I think once you add the blushing and maybe more shading in creases he/she will come to life. I think your coloring is nice.

Blushing will definitely add some life! I like the mottling a lot. I wish I had some good advice!! I am sure she will love him.

Yes a little more shading and blush.If im not thrilled with mine generally i need to add more shading.
Sonetimes if you put it aside for a few days or week dont look at it at all…you can come at it with new eyes.
I think his overall color is good

1 Like

Thank you all. I have two more waiting on me. Snow days are coming !!

1 Like

Becca, you all are the great advice !! I have never been on a forum like this one. Everyone is so sweet !

I think you could use some more blue shading (easy on blue). Creases and Blushing, then some details and it should be great!!

1 Like

Don’t be scared. You’re getting to the fun part… blushing, details…hair. Enjoy! He/She is looking great.

1 Like

The mottle looks good.Blushing will start to bring him out.I would do the blush and creasing.Then you can do a wash to bring it all together.

1 Like

ok girls, he does not have shine on lips yet but, do you think I need to seal and pounce again? do you think he is too shiny?

3 Likes

Mary Jane, what do you think now ?

I think she will love it.Gloss the lips and you should have it done.He does not look shiny at all on my screen.

I think he could still have a little more blush on his cheeks, JMO. It could just be the color on my monitor. Very cute.

Finished. My third and first rooted eyelashes. He was so much fun !

e

1 Like

Beautiful !