Finished my first reborn

Definitely has his share of flaws!! The small details like the hands and feet really messed me up, i wasnt keeping up with them as i went and trying to match them after the fact was not working out. Hence the baby mittens (I may just replace the body/ limbs with a cuddly body).
There was a spot above the eyes I couldn’t get off so i just turned it into a mole, which i coincidently have one myself in that exact spot! Lol
Decided to paint/ draw the hair…didnt love how that turned out either. Lol
You live and you learn!
I’m ready to start the next one!

29 Likes

Beautiful first baby!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh that’s way better than my first baby looked!! Great job!

2 Likes

Wow! Super job!! Especially your eyebrows. If you can master that on your first doll you have talent!

1 Like

Well, all I have to say is that you are a natural at this. That skintone is amazing. Looks VERY real!!

2 Likes

He looks great!

1 Like

This is a beautiful first baby! Congratulations!
Are you planning to add eyelashes? They will add so much realism to him.

2 Likes

Great job!!! You should feel very proud! Way better than my first! Lol

1 Like

You did a fabulous job and I can’t believe this is your first! You are a natural!

1 Like

Stunning! looks like you have been reborning for a few years! Subtle perfection.

1 Like

That’s a really good first baby!

He looks great!

Im nervous i will ruin him if i root eyelashed. Lol
I was considering gluing on eyelashes…maybe.

1 Like

IMO you would ruin him if you will GLUE eyelashes on a sleeping baby.

But if he is your keeper you can leave it like that. If you are planning to sell, then you should try to root. Rooting eyelashes on sleeping kit is very easy.

1 Like

Beautiful!

I may give it a try…
I ordered a kit that in person i don’t particularly like as much as i did seeing it online. I was going to make that my practice baby. Practice rooting and use you you it for color swatching so i may do a little practice first then attempt it.

1 Like

OMG! I can’t believe that this is your first baby! He looks soooooo… good for the first time. :grinning:

1 Like