Finished Darren, need pricing advice

My Darren is going to be a girl.

I wanted mine to be a girl but he turned out boy to me. I had a cute girl outfit for him and everything. Lol.

1 Like

I’d love to see him/her when your finished.

I will send a photo. Your Darren is awesome. Great job!

Looking at your pictures, I think he is near perfection. His coloring is great! The ears are done so well. The blue shading around his ears is really nice, etc.,etc. I don’t think you should sell him for less than about $300. I think it would be better (to me) to hold on to him than to undersell myself.

1 Like

Thank you! Im pretty tempted to keep him. Lol. Thank you for your kind words. I’m surprised because I was thinking much lower than people have been saying.

1 Like

I am the same way. I am very hard on myself, or critical. Always have been. But in all honesty I think your baby is excellent.

1 Like

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face: We are usually our own worst critics.

I think 275-300 would be a great price for him.

2 Likes

If I sell my Darrens for between 525-550. I do paint and top root.

I take kit price, everything from paint to bubble wrap (everything) I have spent and I pay myself 20.00 an hour, I log every minute I work including photography, listing, dressing, shipping, answering emails.

I also go the Etsy and Reborns and look up the going rate for that sculpt, my skill level, and adverse that out.

assessing your skill level is tricky but you get a feel for it.

You will get less for a bald baby.

At the end of the day the price has to feel fair to you.

That is a really nice baby.

2 Likes