Feeling a bit OVERWHELMED!

Okay, y’all, I just have to vent. I have 3 babies to finish before Thanksgiving. One is ready to assemble. One I have the hair over half done and the third one I still have to root. PLUS assembling and doing the photo shoots and delivering them. I’ve been rushing around to get them finished but this one is really running it down to the wire. Lots of stress here. :scream:

11 Likes

You got this!! You can do it!!!

6 Likes

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I guess I just need to put on my Rosie the Riveter outfit! LOL :grin:

5 Likes

Keep us posted! I’m sure you can do it. When you’re done, take some time off and enjoy the holidays and your family.

2 Likes

Thanks Amy! There will be no rest, though. I still have 4 more to do by Christmas. You can bet that I will take a rest after that. :grinning: I will post pics when they’re finished.

3 Likes

Oh, boy! No break for you!! :fearful:

2 Likes

Good luck, take a deep breath and try to enjoy the work.

1 Like

Thanks! I love a challenge.

Wow, that’s a lot, but if anyone can, you can!

1 Like

You got this! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are one busy bee, I think you can do it and they’ll look amazing. I tried to avoid the rush this year. I only took one order. But I know you got this :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for all the encouraging words. I’m feeling a bit better about this.

You can most definitely do this and we’ll all be right here with you to cheer you on xx

1 Like

Rooting finished on baby #2. Will start rooting baby #3 this afternoon. Just eating this elephant one bit at a time. Good luck to you too, Anita. I’m cheering you on!

1 Like