FB Banning my Reborn Photos

I listed my Ramsey Brace last week on eBay, and went to the FB reborn groups that I usually list my doll auctions in. Listed his auction in several reborn doll groups. FB took two of my listings down and said they are against their community standards. I’ve never had problems posting reborn auction links with photos in FB doll groups. They did not say what community standards my posts went against. There was one time when I listed a reborn in FB MarketPlace and the listing was taken down because they thought I was trafficking humans, I guess because the photo looked real to them.

Has this been happening to anyone else lately?

2 Likes

I know a lot of people get theirs taken down due to words. You cant say baby, etc

1 Like

My auction title has “baby boy” in it. So, I guess they’re getting weirder about this.

1 Like

Its happened to me with a few babies ive listed on fb

1 Like

Yes I have had it happen a few times

Use words like collectible doll, reborn doll, lifelike doll but not baby or infant they will take it down.

1 Like

It happens a lot. It’s facebook bots that do it, it’s not even real people lookin at the listings. I usually re-list using different wording and it works.

1 Like