Favourite artist?

Since we are doing favourites, who is your favourite artist? I love Jacqueline Kramer’s work, being new to reborning I’m sure there must be lots of artists I’m not even aware of who are amazing so please educate me :joy:

3 Likes

I can’t have just one. The ones I love most are on this forum. There is Katina who just blows me away with her work. Then, there is Karen in Florida. Hers are always awesome. Cajun Cuties is great, too. I should never have started naming names. Just suffice it to say there are many more on here that I like better than some of the prototypes.

11 Likes

Soooooooooooo many!!! I can’t even begin to list. We have a lot of talented members on the forum. I’m probably one of the few who doesn’t really follow too many artists who aren’t on the forum.

6 Likes

@quiltsabunch :heart:

12 Likes

I have to agree there!!! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Awe thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to be someone’s favorite. :joy:

7 Likes

You guys are making me blush. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

There are so many talented artists here it’s hard to choose! It’s amazing to admire someone’s work and watch them grow at the same time and become a better artist.

3 Likes

Other than the amazing artists on here - all of who are amazing - I would have to say Helen Jalland (but I don’t think she still creates reborns) - Another one I like is LNDM nursery
And many many others! :slight_smile: hard to pick just one

2 Likes

Helen still does reborns…she’s had several on Ebay this summer.

4 Likes

I really like Leticia Moreno’s work. She’s from Dreams of Tiny Angels Nursery

3 Likes

I have too many favorite artists. One day I hope to purchase a doll from one of them but it will be a hard decision.

1 Like

@Jessejuice, @cherielynn09, @pia, Angela Plicka

8 Likes

There are so many. Angela Plicka is one. I got to meet her at the Orlando doll show last year.

3 Likes

Its hard to choose one. Ana Shevas work is amazing and so is Alla Cox. I could name many more.

1 Like

Aww! You totally made my day!!! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Oh WOW! Thank you! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Your work is perfection!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! You are so sweet to like my babies!

2 Likes

Farrrr to many to list but here’s a few
@Peachtree
@jbrake
@Alypants
@RosieCait
@Katinafleming
Saint cloud nursery (can’t get it to tag)
Holly Paz

7 Likes