Favorite Awake kits?

Just wondering if you have any favorite awake kits? I just got 18mm for Lavender, but she’s not available:**( Any other fun ideas? Doesn’t hafta take 18mm eyes. Thanks for any ideas! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I don’t really have a favorite but I do have my Dream babies left to paint, some are kinda weird looking. :slightly_smiling_face: But lately I have be drawn to the smiling happy babies. I’ve painted Adalyn twice and am painting her again. Unicorn Girl and Fairy Girl. She is sold out but she has been my favorite to paint. I painted them both for myself but two of my girls fell in love. That is why I am painting one more. (Also I have one more daughter with a 2 year old grand daughter). :scream: She is a preemie size but so cute and cuddly.
What size are you looking for?

5 Likes

They are beautiful :heart_eyes::heart:

3 Likes

Oh she is so cute! I thought those were Shyanns. Idk. Just like 18-20 inches ish, probably. But you know me! I change my mind like crazy lol

2 Likes

Thank you! @Cyn
I was going to say Shyann, lol. She is always the cutest baby. I find that I change my mind a lot too. Never thought I would like a Sleeping baby. I’m going to take a look and see if anything catches my Realistic fancy, lol.

Well I like RB Joseph 18in he is awake and smiling.

3 Likes

Shyann is super cute. But I hate her limbs

4 Likes

I agree! I think I may have a Shyann… must look

2 Likes

These are amazingly beautiful btw!!!

2 Likes

Thanks @Miss_Kitty ! Please let us know what you decide!

1 Like

BB kits I love Jewell and Gabriel. I also love Sammie by Adrie Stoete but I have only painted the head. But Juno by Priscilla Lopes is my favorite by far !

5 Likes

Omg gorgeous!