Favor to ask ❤️

Come on ladies,dig deep . I think we can all afford a ten or twenty dollar donation .Those babies are darling and need to be saved. Instead of suggestions send money to help Nikki. Sorry to anger anyone JMO.

2 Likes

I want to thank everything that has shared the GoFundMelink. I don’t really know how it works but… maybe I need to redo it , no one is looking at it! :face_with_monocle:
And thank you for the donations… this morning I ordered another week supply of formula. :paw_prints:

1 Like

I shared on my Facebook :heart:

1 Like

What kind of puppies are they? they are very cute! You are doing a great job~

1 Like

Thank you! The mom was a pitbull, they are not sure about the dad. The paper work just said HOUND. We shall see what we get!!! :grinning::grinning:

They’re so cute! I’d take one if I wasn’t so far lol Good luck raising money for them, I’d send some but I don’t have any :frowning: If you still need money by the time I sell my next doll I will send it then :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will be donating @Nikkiroc I may have to donate a little at a time. I love what you are doing. If I could I would be a dog hoarder. :wink:

1 Like

You guys are THE BEST! Tonight we are building them a bigger puppy pen. It’s not going to be pretty but it will do the trick! They are already trying to climb out of their basket. They can’t see yet… but they are STRONG. They will be walking in no time!

3 Likes

Oh no, now you have to teach them Puppy Manners, lol!

1 Like

Great… because I’m doing so well with my others. Lolol :paw_prints::grimacing::wink:

2 Likes

Shared

1 Like

Thank you everyone!!! So much !!!

We built the pups a puppy palace, now I can have my laundry basket back! They are getting big and strong!

8 Likes

my sister is the same…puts her dogs first…God bless you and good luck with those fur babies. You and your hubby are amazing.

1 Like

Thank you @gail :heart:

Is that Maltese puppy’s. I used to raise them. I bottle fed 1 and it wasn’t fun. Every 2 hours sick yuck. I got so attached though I didn’t get rid of him.

1 Like

Try finding a kids plastic cheap swimming pool. The kind you see in front of Walmart.

1 Like

We built them a pen:-) I have 2 Maltese’s, I bred my little girl a couple of years ago, and she got enclampcia, so I bottle fed her 2 munchkins… but it was only for a short time because they were close to weaning. These 3 are pit mix … so they are bigger and eat way more!!! They are 11 days old today so bottle feeding is only for 3 more weeks! :heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes