Faux Down?

Saw someone on FB stuffed a cloth body silicone with faux down instead of polyfil…like the stuff that comes in some pillows. I thought it seemed like an interesting idea. Thoughts on this? :smile:

2 Likes

Cluster Stuff!! I love it!!! I use it in the body and the baby is soo squishy! :two_hearts:

1 Like

I had to buy Poly-Fil at WalMart last week because they did not have the smaller bag of Cluster Stuff like they used to. Does anywhere have it like Hobby Lobby or Michaels? I gotta order that huge box full before long. I have no idea where I am gonna put it LOL

1 Like

I just looked this up. The bulk pack has to be as big as my refrigerator! I don’t know where put it. Great price, though, but I’ll have to go with the smaller bags.

2 Likes

It says it is 11 POUNDS of the stuff… I can’t imagine LOL

1 Like

Oh my goodness…could you fit that through the door? :laughing:

I have no idea LOL! But finding a place to store it would be more of a challenge.

1 Like

I’d need a whole walk in closet just for cluster stuff!

1 Like

I have a box of polyfil. It isnt too huge but very packed. lol

2 Likes

I actually pull lots out and fill a garbage bag so it is easier to tote around lol. :slight_smile: Then when I empty the bag I go refill it.

1 Like

That is probably what I will have to do LOL

2 Likes

Mandy, maybe Karen @kareninflorida will sell you some of hers.

1 Like

Yep, the box is HUGE! I have those 3 big pillows stuffed in my walk-in closet; I’m set for LIFE! :laughing:

4 Likes

Where did you order from?

Link for where to order?

Was your price 29.00?

1 Like

I’m set for life too. I bought the big box. I don’t even reborn many dolls…lol. It was just a better deal to buy in bulk. I may use some to restuffed my pillows.

5 Likes

I have this vision of opening the box and the fluffy stuff oozing out and filling the room like the ‘blob’. Anyone here old enough to remember the movie The Blob?

5 Likes

Like a foam party!!! But with cluster! @Angel I have an idea!!! Lololol

2 Likes

So FYI

It is a HUGE box. With 3 HUGE pillows bigger than my kids FULL of cluster stuff!

My 2nd storage cabinet now stores 2 of the pillows and that is it! I had to take out the shelves so that 1 would fit in the bottom and the top! And I have the 3rd in my walk in closet! LOL

And the kids LOVED the huge box left over! It was a house, a fort, a tunnel, and now a flattened slipper surface to shake their tail feathers on! LOL

4 Likes