Fake kits on Etsy

I was just on my shop on Etsy. I sometime do a search to see where my babies are at on the listing since this changes every day. Here is what I found
This item is unavailable - Etsy babies&ref=sr_gallery_22

1 Like

*t looks like china selling on there to

2 Likes

This past summer I noticed that someone in the UK was selling the dolls that you could buy at stores like Toys R Us, and passing them off as reborn just like the China imports

2 Likes

It look like this shop says United Kingdom. Wow is all I can say.

2 Likes

why would anyone want to pay that price for a fake?

3 Likes

That was my first thought too…

2 Likes

People go by the photo and don’t think about the research to see if it is a fake. We are so used to shopping that we assume there will always be a great deal if we just look. And most buyers don’t know about the surge in fake dolls or stolen molds.

5 Likes

This is why I asked the question about who sculpts silicone babies…There is a listing of a baby I seen for a crazy price that looks like a vinyl doll but the lady has it listed as silicone. Vinyl and Silicone are two different things so when I see that in the title or description I always think it’s a fake. It was also from U.K

1 Like

You should definitely report stuff like ts to etsy, they don’t tolerate any fake or infringing advertisement

2 Likes

You can always check on here. :slight_smile:

[quote=“nimlet, post:12, topic:36071”]
Yeah, we’re all villains over here. :warning:
[/quote] I did not mean anything bad about that was just stating the etsy shop that was being talked about for selling fakes is from uk and this doll I seen was also. :slight_smile: