Evers due date count down

Mine’s April 20th. I’ll give my birthday wish to you all for that day.

4 Likes

Lol the kids joke so much about 420 they think it’s funny when it’s 4:20 ugh there was even a 420 smoke shop. They thought it was pretty funny that I had no idea what it meant

2 Likes

Ha neither did I. My husband and kids just explained it to me last year. If they hadn’t I wouldn’t even know what the heck you were talking about right now. Naïve

2 Likes

May 9th over here.

4 Likes

20th be maybe I think I know one of my neighbors will be celebrating that day. I live in an apartment with lots of neighbors. Like 250+ apartments where I live. Letters A-R and 3 stories

21st I think be cool was a day I got baptized

22nd the little girl I babysit will be 2 that day and she loves watching the reborn YouTube videos on my phone and she now has to hold my phone so I let her if she is sitting on the couch or she loves seeing the photos of the dolls.

29th a birthday in my household but not mine, mine not till July.

2 Likes

I learned about 420 when I was 12 so little over decade ago as I’ll be 26 this summer

1 Like

Who is “Evers”?

1 Like

I was a little late to the party I was 45. Haha

3 Likes

@pia. Lol my lazy grammar-

Realborn Ever is due in April

1 Like

1 Like

My guess is April 24th!

Thank you!

Birthday twin! <3

1 Like

April now would be great!

1 Like

hopefully April 21st! it is a special day for me

2 Likes

Lol awww poor Grandma :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

April 18th here (TODAY! YAY!) So, here I am – alone with my Chi. No places to go out to eat to celebrate. But, it does not cancel my birthday. :slight_smile: I still have it! LOL

6 Likes

Happy birthday!!! No it doesn’t cancel it at all. I hope you and your pup have a great day!

1 Like

Happy birthday

My granddaughter’s birthday is Monday and her parents very much know the date. It was also Hitler’s birthday and the Columbine High School Massacre. I wish they had picked a better date.:disappointed:

3 Likes