Email Notifications?

I usually get about 250-350 notifications from the forum daily, and I haven’t received any since sometime yesterday (or perhaps longer). Anyone else have a problem? I messaged @EmilyBB through FaceBook.

I haven’t been getting them either and I follow everything.

1 Like

I haven’t been getting any either. Hope they can fix it.

1 Like

I haven’t been getting messages either

2 Likes

I sent an email to BB!

Thanks Pia!

Just wanted to make sure everyone sees - I’m not getting any notifications for PMs either, so I’ve missed a few from some people. Ladies it might be good to check your messages even if you don’t get a notification as they’re not working right now! :wink:

1 Like

If you check the “quotation bubble” in the top right hand corner of this page, you will see the little numbers - the one of the left side is messages and the one on the right is new posts that you haven’t read (or at least some of them). When they figure it out and they all come through, our emails will be overloaded. LOL.

1 Like

I think what she means is that the blue notification for messages and new posts isn’t showing up on the little “quotation bubble”. Mine isn’t either. I have to go into my messages to see that I have one.

2 Likes

You are right! Thanks for pointing that out! I just looked and I did have an outstanding message and NO alert at the bubble? I thought that function was working, but now we know it is NOT. And to do an alert @EmilyBB won’t help either because she won’t get the message unless she checks!

2 Likes

Well, I just hope it gets fixed quick! This is making it kinda hard to enjoy the forum as much as usual.

3 Likes

No notifications here either. I am a bit relieved it wasn’t just me. Hope it gets fixed ASAP.

I haven’t received any forum notices either !! Thanks for letting them know Pia . Hopefully it is fixed soon !

Come on, BB! :worried:

1 Like

BTW, a good idea for PMs is to like the person’s PM before you reply. That way they’ll get a like notification and know you PM’d back. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Come to think of it… I haven’t gotten any notifications in the past 2 or 3 days either.

1 Like

@EmilyBB says she is looking into it!

1 Like

Me neither

When they fix notifications (they haven’t worked since since last week). I should get about 2000 emails based on more normal daily amount! It has been nice to not get them. I think I will adjust my settings???

I turned off all notifications unless it is a PM or an @pia and I will just check the forum a couple of times a day. I will see how that works!

1 Like

That’s what I did my first day here lol. I can’t stand all that mail.

2 Likes